Maintains Entire Opening of Gutter to Take In Water Including Those Heavy Rains
Nothing Can Clog ProGuard Silver Since Leaves, Pine Needles,
And Debris Blow Away In The Wind. Install It Once & Be Done!
Never Clean Your Gutters Again!
- Lifetime Warranty
- All Weather Four Season Protection
- Saves Your Landscape From Hard Rains
- Pressure Fitted vs Gutter & Roof Damage
- Virtually Invisible From The Ground
Q. How does ProGuard work?
Because leaves, seeds, pine needles, pine cones, maple tree seeds, oak tree tassels, and all other debris are suspended on top of Pro Guard's hard metal surface, gutters continue to work as intended. Air circulation above, below, and around debris allows it to dry up quickly and blow away in the wind. If you do not have pine needles or ash quills landing on your roof, you can choose ProGuard Black.
Q. Why is ProGuard better than one piece shielded hard covers, flat mesh covers, fill ins, foam inserts, all in one systems, etc?
We have been cleaning gutters for many years. Here is what we have found:
- Shielded Hard Covers: Normally made of a plastic composite, they warp, fade, and separate over time. Not all water, especially heavy rains, can make it inside the opening on the edge of the gutter, so water ultimately goes over the side and on to your landscape. In addition, they allow bird nests, wasp nests and pine needles inside the opening. This is not how a gutter protection system should work. We are frequently hired to clean such systems.
- Wire Mesh Covers: The holes are too big, allowing debris of all kinds to get inside. As a result our company regularly cleans these as if they had no protection at all.
- Fill In & Foam Inserts: Material eventually clogs and disintegrates. If not cleaned off regularly, debris decomposes on top and clogs the material. Also, heavy debris, ice, snow, branches, etc. will push the product down into the gutter, leaving debris trapped on top with no place to go.
- All In One Systems: Very expensive, yet still operate like the 'shielded' guard system as described above.
- Flat Screen vs Wave Technology Screening: Flat screens cannot 'catch' all the water as it washes over the screened surface, and ultimately goes over the edge and on to your landscape. ProGuard's patented Z-Bend Wave technology catches the water and forces the water through the product and into your gutter more effectively.
Q. How long will ProGuard last? What is the Lifetime Limited Warranty?
ProGuard is guaranteed for life never to clog. Install it once and be done. First inspection checkup is free and it includes roof valley cleanup and product spray off if needed. Continued inspection checkups are $75 per visit and include replacing any ProGuard sections as necessary at company cost.
Q. What happens when pine needles fall on to the Pro Guard System?
Pine needles WILL NOT stick into the product as the 50 micron width holes are too small. In fact, even shingle grit will not penetrate ProGuard Silver - only water will. It is the best product on the market for keeping out pine needles & ash quills. If you do not have pine needles and ash quills landing on your roof, you can go with ProGuard Black.